Thursday, March 21, 2013

Turku Fanatic 2013 WM/H tournament part 3/3

I'm slowly getting back to home from my trip to Turku Fanatic 2013 miniatures event and visiting friends close by.

I'm currently traveling in train, so I won't post anything that requires uploading pictures. This is the reason why I decided to write up part 3/3 of my tournament experiences first. Last game I played was so short I didn't even have time to take any pictures.

Since I didn't have any choice for my list during last round (I had to go with Rasheth) I was mostly screwed by the scenario, too. I don't actually remember what the scenario actually was, but it had Killbox artifice.

And opponent had list with Adeptis Rahn, battle mages, Hyperion and stuff like that.

Best part of the game was how damn cool the opponents color scheme was - main color was striking yellow. It was beautiful.

But having to move my Def 10 Arm 14 warlock some 12"-13" outside of a table edge when opponent has a feat to boost all spell damage rolls and gain a little advantage to range too... Nope. Not cool. To keep Rasheth absolutely safe I would have had to put Castigate on and give opponent free control points by sitting outside of the 'box.

Game over, dude, Game over.

No comments:

Post a Comment